Research & Evaluation
How do we evaluate student-centered initiatives in higher education that are designed to provide innovative programs, teaching practices, and services?
- Student Cohort Programs: Chancellor’s Science Scholars, Summer Bridge, Lookout Scholars
- General Education for All Undergraduates: IDEAs In Action
- Curricular Emphases in Teaching: KEEN Entrepreneurial Engineering, Course-Based Research Experiences, Making
Data Visualization and Dashboards
How do we provide faculty, staff, and administrators with information so they can easily detect trends in participation rates and performance to improve student success?
- Inclusive Teaching: My Course Analytics Dashboard
- How Are Students Performing: Grades Dashboard For Program Leaders
- Who Are Our Students: Academic Department Profiles
- Thrive Hubs for Advising: How Can Advisors Easily See How Their Students Are Doing?
Innovative Methodological Directions
How can we harness state-of-the-art data analytic approaches to improve measures of teaching effectiveness?
- Open-Ended Comments in Student Evaluations of Teaching: Natural Language Processing
- Quantitative Ratings in Student Evaluations of Teaching: Psychometric Analyses
- Belonging and Inclusion in Courses: Psychometric Analyses
- The Finish Line Project: Randomized Controlled Trials
How can the curricula be informed and improved with assessment efforts?
- High Structure Active Learning: Multiple Methods of Assessment
- Benefits of Showing Up: UNC Check-in App
- Math Pathways: Quantitative Offerings In General Education